Become a Member
CoDev members are a vital part of the CoDev network. CoDev membership demonstrates your commitment to international solidarity and allows us to continue working with our partners for global justice. CoDev welcomes both individual and organizational members.
CoDev members receive Partners in Solidarity newsletters, our annual report, are eligible to run for our board of directors*, and receive notices of urgent actions, meetings and special events. Members also have the right to vote at CoDev’s Annual General Meeting. Our newsletters will keep you informed about CoDev updates and events, emerging issues, urgent actions, news from Latin America, new resources and Café Ético specials. * Must be a member in good standing for no less than 60 days. For more information about our Annual General Meeting each year check out our event page.
CoDev has a range of annual membership options to meet your needs:
- Individual: $25
- Family: $40
- Student/retired/low income: $10
There are two ways to become a member or renew today:
- Sign up and pay online today (payments processed via PayPal – either with a PayPal account or guest)!
- Print and complete our CoDev Membership/Donation Form (PDF) and send it in with your payment.
“Supporting your organization allows us to be a small part of all CoDev does for social change and community empowerment around the world. We applaud your continued commitment to bring labour issues to the forefront of people’s consciences and your fight to educate the next generation about the dangers of climate change and the environmental impact of how we live.” Nancy Forhan, CUPE 2950, CoDev Organizational Member
CoDev’s organizational members are core participants in CoDev’s work and express broad-based support for solidarity and social justice throughout the Americas. Becoming an organizational member allows people in your organization to learn about the impact of international solidarity and receive news on CoDev’s campaigns, events and actions.
Organizational Membership Levels:
- 201+ members – $250
- 50-200 members – $100
- less than 50 members – $50
Organizational Membership Benefits:
- Voting rights at CoDev’s Annual General Meeting. One designated delegate per membership.
- CoDev newsletter 2 times a year, Annual Report, and e-bulletins 10 times a year.
- Public recognition of membership contribution on CoDev website, Annual Report, and at Annual Fundraising Dinner.
- Discounts on CoDev events, including international solidarity training workshops and conferences and CoDev’s annual film festival.
- Discounts on CoDev educational resources.
- Access to educational materials on CoDev’s partners and work for the organization’s newsletters or publications.
- Support from CoDev Board and staff to organization’s membership in global issues, including presentations, professional development workshops, fair trade coffee demonstrations and presentations on Latin America and building solidarity;
- Opportunities to receive presentations and speaking tours from our Latin American Partners on the issues facing them and their communities;
- Invitations to special events, delegations, and other opportunities to meet with union representatives and community groups across the province working for global justice.