Board of Directors
CoDev’s board of directors is made up of a group of dedicated individuals who are committed to social justice and international development built around a partnership model. Members of the board are elected annually from the membership of CoDev at our annual general meeting in September. This page, both the listing and photo, will be updated each October. If you are interested in getting involved in the board please contact us.
2012/13 Board of Directors
“I was so pleased to join the board of CoDev in the fall of 2010 and I proudly speak of the organization’s on-going contributions to human rights, labour, women’s and international solidarity work throughout Latin America at every available opportunity. For CoDev, international solidarity is a reality, not a platitude.”
Conni Kilfoil, 2011.
- President: Joey Hartman (President, VDLC*)
- Vice-President: Julia MacRae (Teacher, BCTF)
- Treasurer: Ken Curry (Lawyer, BCGEU)
- Secretary: Nicki Benson (Teacher, Esperanza Education)
- Member-at-Large: Britt Skinner (Advocacy, BCGEU)
- Megan Ashbury (Advocacy, BCGEU)
- Josh Berson (Photographer)
- Kassandra Cordero (UFCW 1518 Member)
- Lisa Claxton (HR Officer/Lawyer, BCGEU)
- Rick Gordon (Retired professor, Langara College)
- Nancy Hawkins (Retired teacher, VESTA/BCTF)
- Agnes Jackman (HSA member)
- Marion Pollack (Retired staff, CUPW)
- Jorge Salazar (Community Organizer)
- Susan Zander (National Rep, CUPE)
*Affiliate organizations are listed for information only. Individuals do not directly represent their organizations on the Board of Directors.
CoDev 2012/13 Board of Directors. Standing (L to R): Jorge Salazar, Nicki Benson, Ken Curry, Lisa Claxton, Marion Pollack, Susan Zander, Josh Berson, Agnes Jackman. Seated (L to R): Megan Ashbury, Julia MacRae, Britt Skinner, Joey Hartman, Nancy Hawkins, Kassandra Cordero, Rick Gordon.