Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
Welcome to our AGM 2020 information page where you can find all the materials and information you need as a CoDev member.
2020 AGM Recording (fast-forward 50 minutes to get to the keynote).
Materials and Information
- CoDev AGM Agenda – 16 September 2020
- CoDev AGM Minutes – 11 September 2019
- 2019-20 Consolidated Financial Statements
- Meet our auditors: Hay & Watson
- Meet the 2020 Board Candidates
- CoDev’s 2020 Annual Report
- Executive Directors Report to the Members
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM Minutes
Special Keynote Speaker
This year we are excited to have Santiago Diaz as the AGM keynote speaker. Santiago Diaz is the founder and former director of long-time CoDev partner, the Salvadoran Association for Inter-Community Health and Social Services (APSIES). APSIES promotes access to quality public healthcare in central El Salvador and, as part of the National Forum for Health, played a pivotal role in preventing the privatization of the health system in the early 2000s. Santiago will speak on APSIES’ experiences ensuring access to public healthcare, and the impact of the Covid 19 virus in the rural communities where the Association works.