CoDev is a solidarity organization working for social justice and global education in the Americas.
CoDev links unions and civil society organizations in Canada with like-minded organizations in all regions of Latin America, establishing and sustaining partnerships to build solidarity, promote mutual understanding and create change for a more just and equitable world.
CoDev upholds the following principles in its work and alliances:
- Human rights and social justice
- Democratic and sustainable development
- Universal and free public education
- Universal and free health care
- Racial and ethnic equality
- Gender equality and empowerment of women
- Economic justice and workers’ rights
- Trade union rights
- Indigenous rights and reconciliation
- Environmental justice