Board of Directors
CoDev’s board of directors is made up of a group of dedicated individuals who are committed to social justice and international development built around a partnership model. Members of the board are elected annually from the membership of CoDev at our annual general meeting in September. If you are interested in getting involved in the board please contact us.
2018/19 Board of Directors
“I was so pleased to join the board of CoDev in the fall of 2010 and I proudly speak of the organization’s on-going contributions to human rights, labour, women’s and international solidarity work throughout Latin America at every available opportunity. For CoDev, international solidarity is a reality, not a platitude.”
Conni Kilfoil, 2011.
- President: Nancy Hawkins (Retired teacher, BCTF*)
- Vice-President: Carol Wood (Campaigns Officer, BCGEU)
- Treasurer: Frank Lee (Secretary/Treasurer, CUPE 1004)
- Secretary: Deborah Bourque (HEU staff)
- Member-at-Large: Diana Alvarez (Marine Biologist)
- Neal Adolph
- Hasan Alam (Lawyer, BCGEU)
- Nathalia Alvarez (Product Development Engineer)
- Jan Eastman (Retired teacher)
- Caitlin Johnston (Program Manager, BC Women’s Hospital)
- Anne McDonald (Retired teacher, BCTF)
- Marion Pollack (Retired staff, CUPW)
- Shadia Serrano (Communications professional)
- Susan Weber (retired media librarian)
*Affiliate organizations are listed for information only. Individuals do not directly represent their organizations on the Board of Directors.
2014/15 Board of Directors
Back row, left to right: Lisa Claxton, Megan Ashbury, Anne McDonald, Nancy Hawkins, Nicole Benson, Britt Skinner, Jorge Salazar
Front row, left to right: Marion Pollack, Carol Wood, Agnes Jackman, Rick Gordon, Deborah Bourque, Joey Hartman, Josh Berson
Not pictured: Kassandra Cordero